All That's In Print And Presentation
,We Are Here For You
Ministering to Ministers, its staff and volunteers offer you resources for workshops, retreats, presentations, spokespersons, and research:
- The authoritative perspectives since 1994 in addressing the crisis
- Extremely well-qualified staff and volunteers equipped to offer expertise in social systems, conflict, careers and transitions, legal, and other domains.
- A library of research, presentations, articles and other resources, including the contributions of the founding executive director, Dr. Charles Chandler.
- Commentary and articles from denominational and secular publications to increase understanding of the problem and how it impacts ministers, churches, and communities.
- A constellation of webinars meant to increase the health and vitality of ministers, their careers, as well as clergy-church relationships